WE AREN'T SIX FEET APART IN MY HEART
Updated: May 5
So here we are, entering yet another seemingly endless week of social distancing and continuing to ask ourselves if life is ever going to go back to normal. This can be a scary time for our loved ones who live alone and don't have a "quarantine crew" bouncing around the house all day driving them crazy and filling what could otherwise be long, lonely silences. It's important to reach out to each other right now!
One of the ways I reached out to a few of my girlfriends last week was in the form of Quarantine Care Packages. I thought I would share the ingredients, if you will, in case you wanted to spontaneously slip into OG DM (the mailbox :)) of someone you love.
1. PAJAMA SET: I included one of these precious little pajama sets that are available all over Amazon ranging from $15-$20. I own a few prints myself, and have always found them to fit true to size. If you're unsure on sizing, no one minds having their jammies fit a little bit big, so I would size up!
2. Trader Joe's Grapefruit and Lemon HAND SANITIZER SPRAY: These are the best smelling little on-the-go hand sanitizer bottles to keep in your car, your purse, wherever. They are sold out online right now, but they have been in stock at my local TJ's on all of my local runs, so you can pick some up for $2!
3. CUTE FACE MASK: The spring/summer style accessory that no one saw coming, we may now be finding ourselves coordinating our sundresses to our protective face coverings. I loved this leopard print option, but there are SO many cute ones on Amazon as well as on Etsy. I have found shipping to be extraordinarily long on these right now, duh, because demand is so high, so get your orders in early and be prepared to wait a little while!
4. MORE FUN FACE MASKS: Slightly more fun than the face masks of the surgical variety, are the face masks of the mud variety. Everyone has a little bit more time at home than we are used to, so why not take advantage of this opportunity to treat yourself to a little at-home spa night! These masks come in packs of four for around $15 and make great giftables!
5. QUARANTINE GREETING CARD: These cards are so cute! They're available on Amazon and you get 24 note cards for around $12. They all say cute quarantine/social-distancing related things, like "Self-isolation is the new black!". These are fun to send to anyone you may be missing a little bit extra right now!
You can shop the post here (affiliate links):
How are you showing your love while we are social distancing?